Register for Project Y-ChatNow June/July Sessions Today!
From the creators of UMSL’s award-winning Girls Holla Back! program, Project Y-ChatNow provides FREE substance use, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis prevention education for youth ages 13-24. Program participants have the opportunity to use what they learn to develop prevention messages for social media that will be heavily promoted throughout the St. Louis area.
Learn more and register by visiting www.projecty-chatnow.org
Downloadable Flyer: Y-Chat Flyer UPDATED(JuneJulyDates17)
There are also TONS of Program Perks!
- Free to join for ages 13-24
- Volunteer hours for all time spent in the program
- Prizes and giveaways
- Free Project Y-ChatNow t-shirt
- Free STD testing
- Free counseling services
- Social media marketing experience
- Mentoring opportunities for participants between the ages of 19-24 .…And much more!
*Sponsored by the University of Missouri St. Louis, the Missouri Institute of Mental Health and the Family & Youth Services Bureau.